Stock and Customer Management System for IT Remarketing Company
An existing client approached us with a requirement to develop a bespoke internal software system to help them keep track of stock, customer, sales and refunds data and systemise processes.
After visiting their site and interviewing staff in every department from warehouse to head office to sales, we developed a specification for a system that would integrate remote and local elements, allowing staff to use the system from their own machines, with all data being synchronised, even at different sites.
The system holds relationally linked data related to: sales, purchases, refunds, stock, bulk stock items, repairs, pallets and customers. Each member of staff has a unique login with all activity logged, and access only to the relevant sections of the system. Each item has its own unique ID and stock items have scannable barcodes. The lifecycle of a stock item from purchase, refurbishment and sale is clearly systemised and can be tracked every step of the way.
Key features of the software include:
- Audit information from BLANCCO can be instantly automatically uploaded
- Stock data can be viewed using a variety of filters including type, date, brand, price etc
- A range of reports can be generated
- Branded sales orders, refunds, purchase notes can all be generated with a few clicks
- Bar coding is integrated
- A cashbook table and graph is generated and displayed, showing financial situation
- Each user has access to relevant sections only by user roles
- Unique logins for each staff member
- All data centrally stored and backed up